- Molon Labe Ohio is proud to introduce our customers to Attorney Kevin L. Bradford, a firearm attorney with a wide practice related to 2d Amendment issues.
Kevin L. Bradford is a Partner with the law firm of Nadler Nadler & Burdman Co., LPA. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Kevin is a graduate of the University of Toledo, College of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude. Kevin is a former US Army Officer, lifelong shooter and outdoorsman, and avid firearms collector. He is a Life Benefactor Member of the National Rifle Association, a Patron Member of Ohioans for Concealed Carry, Member of the National Skeet Shooter’s Association, Member of the National Firearms Act Trade & Collector's Association (NFATCA), American Suppressor Association (ASA) and maintains active membership and participation in the Trumbull County Rod & Gun Club, White Oak Shooting Club and the Mercer County Sportsmen Association.
Attorney Bradford Represents Gun Owners in Ohio and Pennsylvania with the following:
- NFA Firearms Trusts
- Title I Revocable Firearms Trusts
- Estate Planning for Firearms Collectors
- Representation of Concealed Handgun Licensees (CHL / CCW)
- Actions for the Restoration of Firearms Rights
- Business Organization, Planning and Transactions
- Applications and Compliance for Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL)
- Representation of Gun Clubs and Firearms Trainers / Instructors